Version 1.1 of the WPGCore is now available to the public – here’s a taste of what’s new.
- Cannot delete confirmed event controllers
- Website showing page title as “[Title] – WinnipegFIRWinnipegFIR”
- When editing events, photos cannot be uploaded without an error or 404 redirect
- Link URLs pulling from APP_URL in .env
- Homepage metadata fixed to display properly in search engine
- All pages needing descriptions for SEO fixed
- Other small bug fixes
- Admin File uploader added, replacing Image uploader
- Feedback submitted made editable before posting to public if needed for grammar/clarity
- Brand new homepage with user-submitted photos as splash
- 1Winnipeg Training (CBT, Exams & More) system created
- Training page added, showing estimated wait time for students and a live wait list (pulling from CBT)
- Controllers can now see who is controlling what position for all events
Find any new bugs on the Winnipeg FIR site? Send them to our webmaster!